- Full-day Blue Lagoon boat tour from Split or Trogir
- Visit the fishing village of Solta-Maslinica on Drvenik Veli island
- Cruise around the sandy beaches of Drvenik Mali and the stunning Blue Lagoon Bay
- Enjoy plenty of free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Trumbićeva obala 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Meeting point Split is on top of Matejuska pier under Croatian/Split flag on big pillar. Meeting time is 7:45AM
Meeting point Trogir is on main waterfront near to Kamerlengo fortress at 8:00AM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mayer Charter
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by PRIVATE Full-Day Blue Lagoon Boat Tour from Split or Trogir.