- Hassle-free whitewater rafting trip in the River Cetina canyon from Split
- Easy way to go rafting: training, equipment, and return transport included
- Paddle the waters and rapids; learn to rock-jump, and stand under a waterfall
- No experience needed: suitable for beginners and non-swimmers
Departure & Return
After crossing the river bridge in Omiš, turn left (from Split) / turn right before the bridge (from the south) and then drive 5 kilometers along the river (keep left). Passing the famous restaurant "Radmanove Mlinice" and after 500 meters on the right side you can park in Izletište Luka.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirate Rafting Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands