- Day trip from Split exploring the beaches and bays of Hvar and Vis Islands
- Stop at the majestic Blue Cave and marvel and the bold colors
- Spend some time relaxing in hidden coves and secret bays
- Learn about the history of the islands from the guide
- Spend some free time exploring on your own
Departure & Return
00385 91 140 0800 - MEETING POINT -SPLIT: Gray Line Croatia - Split Office Office is located on the famous Riva promenade, address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Gray Line Croatia sign and our staff members in t-shirts with the same sign on them. lat43.507564 long 16.439579
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of bad weather or rough sea conditions, we hold the right to change the route or cancel the tour, for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the captain. In this case, you have the right to shift the tour for some other day, or get a full refund if the tour was cancelled. Also, please keep in mind that duration of the sightseeing of each attraction depends on various conditions (sea, weather) so the timings in each location could vary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Entrance to the Blue Cave is not included in the price - please have 100HRK in cash with you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Meeting point for start of tour easy to find along main promenade." See review