- Visit landmarks including Trg Braće Radić and Benedictine monastery remains
- Select a morning or evening excursion to suit your schedule
- Benefit from your local guide’s personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Be immersed in Split’s lively atmosphere as you explore by foot
Departure & Return
Golden/North Gate (near the Statue of Gregory of Nin) – center of the city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Places of worship and select museums adhere to a strict dress code. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Tour requires a minimum to operate. In the event of the tour being cancelled due to not meeting the minimum booking requirements, you will receive a full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Divine Dalmatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.