- Admire views of Mount Kozjak and more from a unique perspective
- Enjoy a break from sunbathing with a gentle but active excursion
- Kayak, snorkel, dive, and swim under a professional guide’s supervision
- Escape the busy beaches as you explore the open sea
Departure & Return
Meeting point is in the parking lot near the sign for the Stari Mornar restaurant. Please be there 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems and non swimmers
- Please bring: a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), T-shirt to wear under the life vest (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t), quick drying sports shoes or wet shoes.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Given2Fly Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff