2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
It can be tricky to appreciate Split’s many historical and cultural landmarks on a self-led tour. Explore the city on a private walking tour, and gain intimate insight into attractions including Diocletian's Palace, Prokurative Square, and the city’s Gregory of Nin statue from your guide. Benefit from the customizable service of a private tour to explore at a time that suits you.
- Be immersed in the city as you explore by foot
- Learn about the city’s Roman, Venetian, and modern history
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Explore with a guide for a comprehensive experience
Saved to wishlist!
My time and service as your local licensed guide.
Custom-made programme and tour organization.
The Cathedral of St.Domnius & Jupiter's Temple 50,00 HRK & The Substructures of the Palace30,00 HRK
Departure & Return
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, Split, Croatia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/7/2020 - 8/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- With the travellers using strollers, wheelchairs and scooters the tour is adapted since the Old Town has areas with quite a few stairs. However, one can still see a lot and enjoy the tour despite not being able to access all points of interest.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Best of Split Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Best of Split Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Best of Split Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Best of Split Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWalking ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitShore Excursions - DalmatiaFood Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaMarkets - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - HvarFood Tours - HvarWalking Tours - HvarMarkets - HvarPorts of Call Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarShore Excursions - ŠibenikFood Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikMarkets - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Republic Square (Prokurative)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Bacvice BeachGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceZlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Port of Split (Luka Split) Peristyle Square (Peristil)FroggylandBene BeachSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)Salona Marjan