Departure & Return
The starting point is the Bronze Gate of Diocletian's Palace, which is the seaside (southern) entrance from Riva. You can type 'Bronze Gate' in Google Maps and it will take you there.
This is the main square of Split and I find it the best ending point since it's easy to orientate from there. It's also called Piazza square (Pjaca).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY DiocleSpot Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour of Split with a 'Magister' of History.