- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
SPLIT: Gray Line Croatia - Split Office Tour departs from the office of the Gray Line Croatia Split Office which is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. You’ll recognize the Gray Line Croatia sign and our staff members in t-shirts with the same sign on them. The exact coordinates are: latitude 43.507564 longitude 16.439579
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas