- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Hwy 99 North to Mt Currie. At junction of 99 and main St, continue north to D'Arcy across railway tracks At about 16k, turn left onto Old Portage Rd (dirt), across railroad tracks First left on to Birkenhead River Rd Trailhead is on your left after power lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Long pants and closed toed shoes or boots are required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, with layers. Sleeping bags are supplied upon request,,
- COVID-19 Protocols apply, masks, social distancing when not on the horse, sanitization protocols in place
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Copper Cayuse Outfitters Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms