- Sea to Sky Corridor’s Via Ferrata adventure in Squamish
- Embark on a climbing adventure starting from the Sea to the Sky Gondola
- Hike down the Sea to Summit trail while harnessed with climbing gear
- Pass through old-growth woods and enjoy views of Howe Sound
- Choose from several departure times
Departure & Return
Meet 15 minutes before the tour start time at the Summit Shelter located at the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola, near the playground.
What To Expect
At the harnessing deck, get fitted with climbing equipment. Hike briefly down the Sea to Summit Trail through an old-growth forest, and emerge to a rewarding view of Howe Sound. At the ‘flight deck,’ your guide clips you into the safety cable.
See Howe Sound below and the snowcapped peaks of Sky Pilot above. With the help of the steel rungs and the fixed cable system, make your way across bridges, cross a catwalk, and head up glacier-worn granite.
Your Via Ferrata adventure ends at the Sea to Sky Summit Lodge, where you can relax on the sun deck.
Please note that gondola tickets are required to reach the meeting spot but are not included in the price of this expedition.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress according to weather conditions, it can be a little cooler at the top of the gondola that at the base.
- What to bring: Hiking boots or running shoes (no sandals), sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, backpack, water, snacks, all weather jacket, light gloves.
- Bring a camera with a leash to capture the adventure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands