50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel at Canada’s breathtaking wilderness from the air on this 50-minute Whistler backcountry flightseeing tour. Hop aboard your plane in Squamish and take your seat by the window. Then, as the engine roars to life, take to the skies and soar over the beautiful Garibaldi Provincial Park. Admire spectacular landscapes of shimmering lakes, winding rivers and dense forests as your pilot explains the region’s dramatic glacial geology. See soaring cliffs and peaks alongside unique volcanic formations, and take in top sites including Garibaldi Lake and Black Tusk Mountain.
- Scenic air tour over Whistler
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSquamish, Squamish, British Columbia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants free of charge, and sit in the lap of a responsible guardian
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking and entered in pounds (lbs)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea to Sky Air Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSquamishAir Tours - British ColumbiaCategory