3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
4x4 Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep)
Experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
Water Bottle Per Person.
Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
Food and Beverages.
Departure & Return
Udawalawa, Sri Lanka
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended Start Times Morning Safari (03-hours) - 06:00 am Evening Safari (03-hours) - 03:00 pm 10-hour Safari - 07:00 am
- Times to Avoid - Between 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Udawalawe National Park Shared Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesSri LankaNature and Wildlife - ColomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboNature and Wildlife - KandyCategory
Gregory LakeLeisure World Water ParkDambulla Cave Temple (Golden Temple of Dambulla)Gem MuseumColombo National MuseumUdawalawe National ParkKosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation ProjectAlagalla Mountain RangeWorld Buddhist Museum (International Buddhist Museum)Ramboda FallsSigiriya Rock FortressNatha DevaleGalle Fort