Are you interested in?
Udawalawe National Park Tours
183 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
97 Tours & Activities
2809 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
On this full-day tour to Udawalawe National Park, you’ll travel comfortably by private vehicle from your Bentota hotel. Then, hop into a rugged jeep for a scenic, wildlife-packed safari. Spot herds of wild elephants, often numbering over 100, plus other local flora and fauna during an adventure-filled ride before returning back to Bentota.
- A full-day excursion to Udawalawe National Park from Bentota with on-site jeep safari included
- Maximize your chances of wild elephant sightings with hours of big game-watching in the park
- Skip the hassle of booking a tiring public bus ride with comfortable, door-to-door private transfers
- Tick off all the local sights and be back to your Bentota hotel by nightfall
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees and Safari Jeep
Transport by private vehicle
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrom Bentota hotels
Return DetailsTo Bentota hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe national park tour from bentota with jeep safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe national park tour from bentota with jeep safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe national park tour from bentota with jeep safari?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe national park tour from bentota with jeep safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P144
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSri LankaNature and Wildlife - NegomboAttractions & Museums - NegomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboAttractions & Museums - ColomboNature and Wildlife - KandyAttractions & Museums - KandyCategory
Gem MuseumDambulla Cave Temple (Golden Temple of Dambulla)Ramboda FallsLeisure World Water ParkIndependence SquareTemple of the Sacred Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa)Maha Vishnu Temple (Maha Vishnu Devalaya)Gregory LakeMulkirigala Rock Temple (Mulkirigala Raja Maha Vihara)Galle Fort Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation ProjectWorld Buddhist Museum (International Buddhist Museum)Colombo National Museum