1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Local and professional tour guide
USCG inspected and insured tour boat
All necessary USCG inspected life jackets
Complimentary hot chocolate and 3D glasses
Beer, wine, champagne, sangria's and soft drinks available for purchase.
Departure & Return
Departure Point107 Yacht Club Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Water Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Nights of Lights Boat Cruise.
See all safety measures taken by Nights of Lights Boat Cruise.
Are there restrooms on board the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
Yes, there are restroom facilities on board.
Is there parking near the departure point for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise
Yes, there is free parking at our departure location.
How early do I need to arrive for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
Check-in is 15 min prior to tour time.
What type of boat is used for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
Our 45′ pontoon boat, the ‘Osprey’ is certified to hold 38 guests plus 2 crew with comfortable seats. The boat is fully enclosed and shaded except for the bow, with windows that can roll up or down and a restroom on board for your convenience.
Are there food and drink available while on the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
We have a bar available onboard for those 21 and over, including sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine, champagne and canned cocktails! Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase. We accept cash or card.
Can I bring my own snacks/drinks onboard for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
Yes, please feel free to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Is the boat handicap accessible for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The boat is not handicap accessible. However, if you use a wheelchair but can walk onto the boat (two steps up), we can take your wheelchair with us. There’s a ramp that leads down to the dock, so you would be able to wheel right up to the boat.
What should I bring for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
You may bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat/visor, bottled water, chapstick, and snacks. Depending on the time of year, you might want to have a lightweight jacket or sweater as well.
Can I bring my kids on the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
The 6 pm departure is suitable for all ages. The 7:45 pm and 9:30 pm departures are adults-only. All guests must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid photo ID.
Do you allow animals on board for the Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
We do not allow pets on board the vessel, however, Service animals are always welcome. If you plan to bring a service animal, please be sure to let us know in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What happens if the weather is bad on the day of my Nights of Lights Boat Cruise?
Our policy is, if there is a small craft advisory or lightning, we will cancel the tour. If your tour gets canceled, we will contact you as soon as the captain knows and you can re-schedule it for another time or request a full refund.
Product code: 72655P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt AugustineWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - JacksonvilleDay Cruises - JacksonvilleWater Tours - Daytona BeachDay Cruises - Daytona BeachCategory
Father Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumOldest Store MuseumFort Matanzas National MonumentRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineMarineland Dolphin AdventureGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Old Florida MuseumSpanish Military Hospital MuseumColonial QuarterSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumSt. Augustine Old JailWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterWorld Golf Hall of FamePotter's Wax MuseumMemorial Presbyterian ChurchOldest Wooden School HouseMission Nombre de DiosSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkSt. Augustine History Museum