- See more than 15 St. Augustine sights during just a few hours
- Combine a shared boat tour with a private golf cart tour
- A guide knows the city best and tells you about its history and present
- A morning start time leaves you with the afternoon and evening free
Departure & Return
We will meet in the corner of St George st. and Cathedral Place on the Plaza de la Constitución across from the Governors House by the cannons and the City map. On the Plaza side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- While our golf cart tour is private the boat tour is shared with other guests.
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Augustine Land and Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands