- 1.5-hour ghost waling tour of St. Augustine
- Listen to tales of trauma and tragedy delivered by a master storyteller
- Visit haunted sites such as the Hugenot Cemetery and the old city gates
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people to maintain a spooky atmosphere
Departure & Return
12 St George Street is next to the Oldest Wooden School House.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your first stop are the old city gates, to listen to tragic and traumatic tales dating as far back as the 17th century. See, too, Tolomato Cemetery, an ancient funeral parlour, and Spanish Street, shrouded in mysteries surrounding St. Augustine’s first settlers.
In the courtyard at St. George Inn, you’ll stand on top of human remains and hear of how the local community endured terrible events in order to thrive in the present day.
Your tour concludes at St. George Inn.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dion Moore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Secrets of St Augustine Ghost Tours.