Departure & Return
You will meet directly on the boat Dock A-19, or check in at the shop! • As you pull into Camachee Cove Marina, **take the very first right** and park across from our retail gift shop! You will then walk towards King Fish Grill. Our vessel is docked to the left of the restaurant King Fish Grill.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 21 years
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the time of departure. We always leave on time. This is to accommodate the check-in process as well as the mandatory safety briefing.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Water Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine .