- A small-group, 2-hour bike tour of the Boyd Hill Nature Preserve in St Petersburg, Florida
- See dozens of varieties of birds, butterflies and mammals throughout 5 ecosystems
- Learn about the preserve’s history and residents from your guide
- Traverse 3 miles (4.8 km) of trails and boardwalks on a mountain bike
- Tour is limited to eight people to ensure a quality experience
Departure & Return
Meet in the parking lot of Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. Free to park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of participants’ heights at the time of booking
- Closed-toe shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and comfortable clothing are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doos Amazing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Saint Petersburg Preserve Bike Tour .