Departure & Return
Please park in the dirt lot to the left of Billy’s Stone Crab Restaurant. You will see Kayak Tour signs. Once you arrive - follow the wooden restaurant entrance ramp the front of Billy’s Stone Crab back to the docks where you'll see the clear kayaks + your guide!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Tampa Bay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Clear Kayak Tour of Shell Key Preserve and Tampa Bay Area.