- Head out on a dolphin watching cruise from St. Pete Beach
- See local wildlife like rays, seabirds, and manatees
- Choose from multiple departure times to fit your schedule
- Snorkeling equipment and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
We depart from the Tierra Verde Marina Resort, located at 198 Madonna Blvd next to the Island Grille Restaurant, and the Residence Inn Marriot. Please report to the Check-In area at the Island Ferry sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set out for Boca Ciega Bay where you are likely to see dolphins and, occasionally, manatees feeding near shallow sandbars. Observe the remarkable animals in their natural habitat for a memorable experience of Florida’s wildlife.
Continue to the waters of the Gulf of Mexico to visit Shell Key Island Wildlife Preserve, which includes a picturesque white sand beach with many seashells. Spend time at Shell Key Island and snorkel from the beach in shallow water. During the warmer seasons, you might spot rays and manatees there.
Your tour ends with return to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time. All trips leave promptly at their departure time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Ferry LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Shared 2 Hours Dolphin Watch Cruise with Snorkeling to Shell Key.