- Segway nature tour of St. Petersburg, Florida
- Learn about local nature and wildlife from your knowledgeable guide (audio headset available)
- Cruise along the Tampa Bay seawall to see palm trees and view manatees in their natural habitat
- Visit the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden featuring flamingos, butterflies and koi-filled ponds
- Bottled water, park fees and equipment included
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet at the front entrance of the Museum of History.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Riding on a Segway isn’t difficult, but it’s important to know how to maneuver one, especially gliding around a city like St. Petersburg. So this tour begins at the Tampa Bay seawall at North Straub Park with a brief but thorough training session to make sure everyone feels comfortable and knowledgeable about their Segway. Additionally, all passengers must weight between 100 and 300 pounds to participate. A helmet and safety equipment, plus bottled water and an audio headset are provided.
With the training out of the way, it’s time to hit the open road.
On this Segway tour around St. Petersburg, cruise through the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum, where there are more than 500 palms and cycads representing some 150 species from around the world. Stop along the bay to learn about and watch manatees in their natural habitat.
Visit the Sunken Gardens, a botanical paradise in the midst of the hustle of the city and St. Petersburg's oldest living museum. This four-acre, 100-year-old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region—over 500 species of tropical and subtropical plants amidst pools and cascading waterfalls. There are more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers in all.
Finally, return to North Straub Park to conclude the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg)
- All riders must be at least 11 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- Comfortable shoes without heels and weather appropriate clothing is recommended
- Due to safety concerns we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must watch Segway safety video located on our website
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Not recommended for travelers with vertigo
- Not recommended for people with disabilities
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doos Amazing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Saint Petersburg Eco Segway Tour.