3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hydroalcoholic gel and masks provided
Any purchase of bottles of wine, souvenirs.
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Entzheim Airport, Strasbourg France
- CroisiEurope - Strasbourg - Embarcadère fluvial, 3 Rue du Havre, 67100 Strasbourg, France
- Independent Port of Strasbourg, 20 Rue de Saint-Nazaire, 67000 Strasbourg, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY L'Écurie VTC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gourmet getaway in Alsace from Strasbourg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gourmet getaway in Alsace from Strasbourg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gourmet getaway in Alsace from Strasbourg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gourmet getaway in Alsace from Strasbourg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Gourmet getaway in Alsace from Strasbourg
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingStrasbourgShore Excursions - AlsaceFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsacePorts of Call Tours - AlsaceHalf-day Tours - AlsaceShore Excursions - BaselFood Tours - BaselBus Tours - BaselWine Tastings - BaselPorts of Call Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselShore Excursions - ZurichFood Tours - ZurichBus Tours - ZurichWine Tastings - ZurichPorts of Call Tours - ZurichHalf-day Tours - ZurichCategory
Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs) Tours & TicketsAlsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien) Tours & TicketsRohan Palace (Palais Rohan) Tours & TicketsKamerzell House (Maison Kammerzell) Tours & TicketsLa Petite France Tours & TicketsFort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II) Tours & TicketsPlace Gutenberg Tours & TicketsChristmas Market (Christkindelsmärik) Tours & Tickets