3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Noto without the hassle of planning on a private tour with round-trip transport from the doorstep of your Syracuse accommodation. Your guide, who ensures you never get lost, offers an inside perspective and wealth of stories about the town’s rich history and culture. Enjoy your guide's full attention and plenty of time for questions at each stop on the itinerary, from Porta Reale to San Carlo Church.
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour of Noto
Professional licensed local guide
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Syracuse's Ortigia and nearby)
Round-trip private transfer by comfortable air-conditioned car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at your accommodation or port in Syracuse.
- Siracusa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Noto Private Tour from Syracuse?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Noto Private Tour from Syracuse?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Noto Private Tour from Syracuse?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Noto Private Tour from Syracuse?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSyracuseShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaCategory