- Glide through Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park on a whale watching cruise
- Spot diverse sea life in the Quebec waters and enjoy views of Saguenay Fjord
- Choose a departure time that's convenient—in the morning or afternoon
- Meet in Tadoussac, at the confluence of the St. Lawrence and Saguenay rivers
Departure & Return
Vous devez récupérer vos billets à la billetterie située à cette adresse. Par la suite, on vous indiquera à quel endroit vous rendre pour le départ de la croisière.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For security reasons, children under 6 years old aren't allowed on the boat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Croisieres AML
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff