5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Part of what makes Costa Rica the world's premier destination for ecotourism is its extensive coastlines. Explore the waters off Guanacaste aboard the Blue Dolphin, a 40-foot catamaran that slices through the surf and offers a fully stocked bar, paddle boards and kayaks for your enjoyment. Breathe in the salt spray and keep a lookout for dolphins, turtles, whales, and spectacular coastal views.
Saved to wishlist!
1 Stand-up paddle board
Light meal after water activities (vegetarian and gluten-free friendly)
Gratuities (10% -20% recommended)
Departure & Return
Calle Cruz , C. Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Boarding area on the beach next to El Chiringuito Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Dolphin Sailing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Dolphin Sailing Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Dolphin Sailing Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Dolphin Sailing Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Dolphin Sailing Adventure
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTamarindoCatamaran Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCatamaran Cruises - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoSailing - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoCatamaran Cruises - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzSailing - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory