5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This Tamarindo sunset cruise includes snorkeling and kayaking equipment for you to get out and enjoy the water, plus a premium top-shelf open bar and lunch. Basically, it has everything you need to guarantee a fun afternoon out on the water. End your tour with a picture-perfect sunset over the ocean.
- Tamarindo sunset catamaran tour
- 66-foot (20-meter) boat leaves plenty of room to spread out
- Open bar with top-shelf liquor included, plus lunch
- Snorkel and kayak equipment included for an afternoon of fun
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of snorkel equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Hotel pick up and drop off can be arranged for an additional fee
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native's Way Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo & Coco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo & Coco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo & Coco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo & Coco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Marlin del Rey Catamaran Snorkel Sunset Cruise from Tamarindo & Coco
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesSunset CruisesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaTamarindoCatamaran Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestSunset Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestLunch Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestCatamaran Cruises - Playa FlamingoDining Experiences - Playa FlamingoSunset Cruises - Playa FlamingoLunch Cruises - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoCatamaran Cruises - Santa CruzDining Experiences - Santa CruzSunset Cruises - Santa CruzLunch Cruises - Santa CruzWater Tours - Santa CruzHalf-day Tours - Santa CruzCategory