3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean on this small-group guided tour of the Caves of Hercules and Cap Spartel. Discover two of Morocco’s most picturesque coastal locations, which can only be reached by private vehicle. Listen to the legends of the Greek hero Hercules, who was believed to have dug out the Strait of Gibraltar. Tours include free time to grab lunch.
- A small-group tour of the Caves of Hercules and Cap Spartel
- Get a first-hand peek at some of the region’s best views of the Strait of Gibraltar
- Group sizes are capped for personalized attention, so you’ll get lots of insights from your guide
- If time permits, enjoy a tasty lunch break either in a Moroccan restaurant or with a local family
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Pick up from Tanger Med port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any location within the limits of Tangier's city
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger ville port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- pick up from Tanger Med port is not included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hours driving Tour Cap Spartel and Hercules Caves?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Hours driving Tour Cap Spartel and Hercules Caves?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hours driving Tour Cap Spartel and Hercules Caves?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hours driving Tour Cap Spartel and Hercules Caves?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHalf-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHalf-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHalf-day Tours - TetouanCategory