7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Monument admission fees
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Tangier city port
- ميناء طنجة المتوسط, N16, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Patito prívate tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asilah and Tangier Sightseeing Tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Asilah and Tangier Sightseeing Tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Asilah and Tangier Sightseeing Tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Asilah and Tangier Sightseeing Tour & Camel ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Asilah and Tangier Sightseeing Tour & Camel ride
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoUnderground Tours - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaUnderground Tours - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanUnderground Tours - TetouanWalking Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHistorical Tours - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanCategory