1 day (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Tanger Med port is not included, we may charge an extra for pick up from Tanger med port
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier ville port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Chefchaouen and Cap spartel Guaranteed Departures?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Chefchaouen and Cap spartel Guaranteed Departures?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Chefchaouen and Cap spartel Guaranteed Departures?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Chefchaouen and Cap spartel Guaranteed Departures?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Chefchaouen and Cap spartel Guaranteed Departures
6 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTangierShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoWalking Tours - Northern MoroccoShopping Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaShopping Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TetouanWalking Tours - TetouanShopping Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanCategory