6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover two top Moroccan cities in a single day on this double-duty, small-group guided tour to Tangier and Tetouan. Discover hidden hotspots in the surrounding countryside, only accessible by vehicle, and tick off the main highlights, including the Jewish Quarter and the UNESCO-listed Old Town. Tours include private pickup from your hotel or port, plus comfortable vehicle transfers.
- A full-day, two-for-one tour of Tangier and Tetouan
- Tick off top sights in both locations, from the old souks to the Spanish-built plazas
- Get a peek at the Caves of Hercules, with priceless views of the Strait of Gibraltar
- Travel comfortably between locations in a climate-controlled private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any location within the limits of Tangier's city
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger ville port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up from Tangier's port: Guide will be waiting out side the port terminal holding a sign with your name.
- Pick up from Hotel in Tangier: Guide will be waiting in your hotel's hall holding a sign with your name
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tangier and Tetouan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tangier and Tetouan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tangier and Tetouan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tangier and Tetouan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHistorical Tours - TetouanCategory