8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off from your Port, Airport, Or your hotel in Tangier
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger city port
- Tanger Med Port
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morocco Tour IN 8 days ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morocco Tour IN 8 days ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morocco Tour IN 8 days ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morocco Tour IN 8 days ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Morocco Tour IN 8 days
1 day 4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaMulti-day Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanMulti-day Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHistorical Tours - TetouanCategory