7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Welcome to the world of Said Tours. Discover our VIP programs if you would like to fully enjoy the unique culture of Morocco.The possibilities are numerous: a day in Marrakech, a day in Tangiers, a trip to the desert south of Marrakesh or a customised holiday where you can attend all the cultural events of this wonderful country. We provide you with your own local driver and guide, and the highest-level hotels as some of our services.
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- tangier port
9/12/2019 - 5/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT NOTICE COVID 19 × We would like to inform you that from July 10th, 2020, the confinement in Morocco will officially be over and we will start to receive tourists from July. We have implemented a series of extra hygienic measurements, such as 50% capacity inside our vehicles to respect the social distances and we will provide disinfectants and face masks. In our restaurant, we will offer only the terrace with enough separation between the tables and also supplying disinfectants and face masks. We will avoid the shopsm but you will still have the opportunity to visit the street markets in full open air. When we get back the port, we will continue to arrange and take care of all the formalities ourselves, for your full comfort (passport stamping, bring you to the boat avoiding queues, etc) SURE YOU WILL COME TO MOROCCO, WE ARE SAFELY READY!!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is our itinerary of covid -19 One of Our employee will meet you in tarifa and give you the ferry tickets and take care of all the formality until boarding the ferry When the ferry arrives in Tangier one of our guide will be waiting for you as soon as you get off from the ferry with the sign of your name, walking for 5 Min to the bus (See the photos of bus with security measures of covid -19 We start our tour from the market because the markets in the morning still not busy We will visit all the Markets (fish market, ceramic market, spices market, etc.) We will walk to the casbah to rock the casbah and visiting the Museum, walking for 3 Min to the restaurant with billion-dollar view (Open Air, See the photos of the restaurant with security measures of covid -19) After Lunch we walk back to the bus drive to see the highlight of Tangier , we will stop at the cap spartel to see the 2 beaches where they meet ( the Atlantic ocean and the Mediterranean ) , we will ride the camels in the beach and of course visit the Hercules caves before to drive back to the port to take the ferry back to Tarifa SAID ( the Owner ) personally will meet you in the port to stamp your passport and check the quality of the tour while he is walking with you until boarding the ferry Note: when covid 19 is over we will get back our normal itinerary Warmest regards
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Said Private Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during .Said Private Day Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during .Said Private Day Tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during .Said Private Day Tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during .Said Private Day Tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 197139P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPort Transfers Sporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesAirport & Hotel TransfersExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportTangier4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoPort Transfers - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoAudio Guides - Northern MoroccoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - TarifaPort Transfers - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaAudio Guides - TarifaAirport & Hotel Transfers - TarifaExtreme - TarifaFull-day Tours - Tarifa4WD Tours - TetouanPort Transfers - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanAudio Guides - TetouanAirport & Hotel Transfers - TetouanExtreme - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanCategory