4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/4/2020 - 8/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Upscale Tours Tangier
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier Jewish Heritage Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier Jewish Heritage Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tangier Jewish Heritage Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tangier Jewish Heritage Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHistorical Tours - TetouanCategory