4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the highlights of Tangier with this tour of the colonial city. You'll visit the historic La Montagne neighborhood, the location of the king's palace and the former home of numerous artists and writers, from William S. Boroughs to Barbara Hutton. You'll also visit the Caves of Hercules and Cape Spartel, with a stop at the end of your tour to go on an optional camel ride along the beach.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or the port are provided
- Visit historic neighborhoods that famous writers once called home
- See Cape Spartel, the northernmost point on the African continent
- Optional camel rides on the beach are available
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any location within the limits of Tangier's city
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small group tour not private
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tangier Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tangier Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tarifa4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaExtreme - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanCategory