4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Camel trekking with overnight in Sahara desert camp
2 Overnights in hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is offered from any meeting point in Tangier city.
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Morocco Road Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tangier to Sahara desert with overnight stay in desert camp 4 days?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tangier to Sahara desert with overnight stay in desert camp 4 days?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tangier to Sahara desert with overnight stay in desert camp 4 days?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71373P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangier4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - TarifaSporting Events - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TarifaMulti-day Tours - TarifaExtreme - Tarifa4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanMulti-day Tours - TetouanExtreme - TetouanCategory