7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Tangier on this full-day tour with a private guide. See the residential areas, the King's Palace, Cap Spartel (where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean), 2,500-year-old Hercules Cave, and more. Plus, ride camels near the Atlantic and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant with Moroccan cuisine (at your own expense).
- This tour offers a good introduction to Tangier
- Enjoy time to shop for souvenirs at local artisan markets
- The tour includes driving and walking parts
- Hotel/ port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTangier, Tangier, Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima
Traveler pickup is offered
please let us know what time you are departing from Tarifia Spain
and the name of your hotel. If you are staying at an air bnb please provide us with a phone number. There are many air bnbs in narrow alleyways that are unmared.
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours with Hamid
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Tangier 3-6 people?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Tangier 3-6 people?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Tangier 3-6 people?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 60452P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Tangier 3-6 people
11 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanCategory