7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a comprehensive overview of Tangier on this two-part door-to-door private tour: first driving, then walking. Start with a drive-through orientation; continue to Cap Spartel, where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean, then ride camels to the Hercules Cave. Next, explore the medina and casbah (fortress) on foot, including the archaeological museum, the American Legation, the Mendoubia Gardens, and St. Andrew’s Church. Finish with independent shopping or a café visit.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When you arrive to Tangier you will find your guide holding a sign with your name on it.
Please let us know which hotel you are staying at if our meeting point is a hotel
- Port de Tanger Ville, Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours with Hamid
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour of Tangier 1-2 people?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour of Tangier 1-2 people?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour of Tangier 1-2 people?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour of Tangier 1-2 people?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bring your walking shoes because you'll be walking, seeing and experiencing all the different parts of Tangier by either car or on foot." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour of Tangier 1-2 people
11 hours 20 minutes
9 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTangierShore Excursions - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoHistorical Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanHistorical Tours - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanCategory