4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Sicily’s romantic atmosphere and unconventional history has seduced visitors for millennia, but they're easy to miss in the bustle of modern travel. This private walking tour immerses you in rustic hill towns and the history of the Sicilian Mafia—including visits to filming sites of The Godfather movie—and the anti-Mafia fight. Upgrade to end your tour with food and wine tastings or a traditional fish dinner at a local restaurant.
- The Godfather filming locations private tour in Savoca and Forza d’Agro
- Learn about the structure and development of the Sicilian Mafia and the anti-Mafia fight
- Upgrade for food and wine tastings or a traditional fish dinner
- Entrance fees to local churches are included
- Enjoy round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour exclusively for your party – nobody else, to ensure the highest standards for our guests.
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off by private comfortable air-conditioned car
Round-trip transportation by private air-conditioned car that operates only for you
Personal local English speaking driver/guide
Walking tour of Savoca and Forza d'Agro
Lesson about The Godfather movie and the real Mafia history
Food and wine tasting in Savoca (if option selected)
Dinner at a fish restaurant in Forza d'Agro (if option selected)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Catania, Messina and nearby towns.
Important: when making a booking, please select a tour option depending on your pickup location and food options that you would like to opt for.
- Taormina port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Godfather Private Tour in Savoca and Forza d'Agro with Wine and Dinner Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Godfather Private Tour in Savoca and Forza d'Agro with Wine and Dinner Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Godfather Private Tour in Savoca and Forza d'Agro with Wine and Dinner Option?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Godfather Private Tour in Savoca and Forza d'Agro with Wine and Dinner Option?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cheese and wine tasting is a must, and be sure to ask for Marco for your tour guide; you will not be disappointed!" See review
- "Worth every minute of the days taking in the fantastic views of small villages, churches etc." See review
- "All in all, if you are looking for a a great local experience in Sicily, this is a great option!" See review
Product code: 35040P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursPub ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursMovie ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyPub Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyMovie Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaPub Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaMovie Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaFood Tours - MessinaPub Tours - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaWine Tastings - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaMovie Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Piazza DuomoSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Corso Umberto ICorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Villa ComunaleTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Piazza IX AprileTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Castelmola