4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned car or minivan
Tasting of local honey, olive oils, wines and liqueurs
Local English-speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel or port in Taormina and nearby towns.
- Port of Giardini Naxos, Via Schisò, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/28/2020 - 10/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Etna Sunset Private Tour with Prosecco on the Crater?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Etna Sunset Private Tour with Prosecco on the Crater?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Etna Sunset Private Tour with Prosecco on the Crater?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Etna Sunset Private Tour with Prosecco on the Crater?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 35040P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaNature and Wildlife - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaHistorical Tours - MessinaCategory
Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)CastelmolaVilla ComunalePiazza IX AprileTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Corso Umberto ITaormina Piazza DuomoCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo