To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get a taste of Sicily with this private tour to Mt. Etna, Europe’s highest active volcano. Leave the driving to your private guide and take in the scenery as you drive through mountain villages, stopping at a local honey farm. Visit the famous Silvestri Craters and an Etna winery for lunch and a tasting of both red and white Sicilian wines. This tour can be customized, including the addition of a cable car ascent to 3000 meters up the volcano.
- Explore Mt. Etna with a private guide
- Skip the hassle of a rental car and led your guide do the navigating
- Visit a honey farm and a local winery
- This tour can be customized, including a cable car ascent
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour only for your party by comfortable air-conditioned car
Private local tour leader
Guided tour of Etna
Visit to local honey farm and tasting of honey, jams, olives, olive oils, wines and liquors
Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
Round-trip transportation by private comfortable car
Visit of one of the best Etna wineries and food and wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Cable car to an altitude of 3000 m (65 Euro for 1 person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will pick you up at your accommodation, port or train station in Taormina, Giardini Naxos, Letojanni or nearby.
- Taormina port
- Giardini Naxos port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Etna Volcano and Etna Winery Visit with Food and Wine Tasting?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bruno also speaks perfect English, which is somewhat of a rarity in Siciliy (people speak English, but not perfect like Bruno)." See review
Product code: 35040P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTaorminaShore Excursions - SicilyFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - CataniaFood Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaWine Tastings - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - MessinaFood Tours - MessinaBus Tours - MessinaWine Tastings - MessinaPorts of Call Tours - MessinaCategory
Isola BellaTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoCastelmolaVilla ComunaleMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Piazza IX AprileTaormina Cable Car (Funivia)Corso Umberto ICorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)