- Half-day pizza experience in Taormina
- Cook in a restaurant near Porta Messina
- Make a stretchy dough and learn about the ingredients
- Eat your own pizza along with bruschetta and wine
- Take home a chef’s certificate as a keepsake of the class
Departure & Return
Meet the host at the Porta Messina Arch
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen and learn as you hear the rules of basic preparation, from making dough with a gluten-rich wheat flour to whipping up an authentic Sicilian sauce.
When your pizza is made, you’ll take a seat to eat your creations along with tasty bruschetta, wine, water, and soft drinks. A certificate to prove your pizza-making prowess is presented before you leave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY SAT Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Pizza Making Class in Taormina.