Departure & Return
Reach the city of Ceglie Messapica and follow indications towards Martina Franca. Just outisde Ceglie Messapica and a gas station, turn the first street on the right (via Padula del cimitero). Go straight on till the number 3 (white gate). Enter and turn to left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Simona Ciccarese
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Pizzica and Taranta Dance Class in Ceglie Messapica.