1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Buy your tickets in advance for the Tarifa-Tangier ferry, which means no worrying about sold-out days or times. With tickets in hand, you won't have to scramble for transportation at the last minute. Enjoy the 1-hour trip across the famous Strait of Gibraltar, arriving in Tangier to explore at your leisure. Enjoy your time there knowing that your return tickets are all taken care of.
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Travel from Tarifa to Tangier and back again arranged in advance
- Leisure time in Tangier
- Makes a day trip easy
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Av. Fuerza Armadas, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check your country requirements to see if you need a visa. US and Canada citizen don't need a visa.
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For different ferry times or return on another day please let us know
- If there are children in the booking, please state the age of the child.
- Local payment of €104 PP for the return ferry tickets to be paid 1 week prior to the date by credit card.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ferry tickets from Tarifa Spain to Tangier port in Morocco?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 9924P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportTarifaFerry Services - TangierTransportation Services - TangierWater Transfers - TangierFerry Services - TetouanTransportation Services - TetouanWater Transfers - TetouanFerry Services - BenahavisTransportation Services - BenahavisWater Transfers - BenahavisCategory