Departure & Return
Meet your guide inside the Port of Tarifa by the information window. From there, you will be taken to board the ferry to Tangier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please re-confirm with the local service provider for details.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- A current valid passport and/or visa is required on the day of travel. Failure to do so will result in no traspassing the frontier.
- Near public transportation
- Valid visa and ID to travel to Morocco, Africa, is the sole responsability of the traveller. Local service provider will not be hold responsable.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Local provider does not offer information about passport and visa process.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands