Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire gorgeous views of the Costa Adeje and its upscale resort properties
- Enjoy a cruise with swimming and food aboard a luxury sailboat
- Feel the cool sea breeze as you spend your trip swimming, snacking, and watching for whales and dolphins
- Great trip for families or for that special someone
- Upgrade your trip with a luxurious paella meal, complete with Cava, wine, and dessert
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please specify departure time desired: 10:30 am or 1:30 pm
- If you request a pick up, at the time of confirmation you are informed of the approximate time of pick up at the mentioned hotel.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barco de Vela de Lujo Roulette
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you get travel sickness easily, you might want to get some pills or something, although this depends on how the sea behaves on the day." See review