Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Bodega Monje winery tour and wine tasting in Tenerife
- Learn about the family-run winery’s heritage and production methods on a guided tour
- Taste four home-produced wines, each with an artisanal Canarian cheese
- Sample one white and three reds as you discuss their flavor profiles
- Small group with maximum of 10 people for a more personalized atmosphere
- Choice of four time slots to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Directions: Take Exit 21 from the motorway, signposted to El Sauzal. - From Santa Cruz or the south, take the first exit under the bridge at the roundabout, then the second exit, signposted to Bodegas Monje. - From the north, take the roundabout exit signposted Bodegas Monje
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable coat and footwear
- Tour times are pre-set. However, the activity can take place before or after the set tour time, for example, the tastings at 12 noon and the tour at 1pm
- Price includes 7% I.G.I.C tax
- Activity available to those aged 18 years or over
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bodegas Monje Wine&Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands