2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Splash into the clear Atlantic waters surrounding Tenerife on an introductory scuba dive. Get an overview of equipment and basic skills either in a pool or on a shallow beach (depending on experience), and enjoy individualized attention with a student-to-instructor ratio of 2:1. Then, test out your new skills with a dive from the shore or off a boat. With your instructor by your side, get an up-close perspective on amazing marine life and underwater volcanic formations.
- Introductory scuba diving experience in Tenerife
- Learn how to use scuba equipment and safely descend below the surface
- Complete a 45-minute beginning dive from either the shore or a boat
- Observe marine life and ancient volcanic rock formations underwater
- All equipment and morning tea included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Scuba equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
P.º Verode, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aqua-Marina Dive Centre
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Scuba Diving, Playa de las Americas
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTenerifeScuba Diving - Canary IslandsScuba Diving - Gran CanariaScuba Diving - La PalmaCategory
Teide Cable Car (Teleférico del Teide)Santiago del TeideVilaflorMonkey Park TenerifeAqualand Costa AdejePyramids of Güímar Ethnographic Park and Botanical Garden (Pirámides de Güímar)Siam ParkLos Roques de GarcíaArtlandyaLoro Park (Loro Parque)Las Vistas Beach (Playa de las Vistas)Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Puerto de Santa Cruz de Tenerife)Drago Park (Parque del Drago)Las Águilas Jungle ParkMuseum of Science and the Cosmos (Museo de las Ciencias y el Cosmos)El MédanoMonje Winery (Bodegas Monje)Museum of Nature and Archaeology (MUNA)La CalderaAnaga Mountains (Macizo de Anaga)