Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Gomera Island on a full-day tour from Tenerife. Start the day with a ferry ride to San Sebastián de la Gomera and then explore the island of Gomera with a guide. Visit the Garajonay National Park and learn about the local whistling language El Silbo, developed because of the region’s deep ravines. Leave the logistics to your guide and spend a fascinating day enjoying nature and learning about Gomera’s unusual culture. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE HARBOUR FEES WILL BE CHARGED AT PICK-UP TIME.
- Explore Gomera Island on a safari jeep tour and stop for lunch
- Visit the Garajonay National Park and learn about the area’s unique heritage
- Enjoy a round-trip ferry ride from Tenerife to San Sebastián de la Gomera
- Convenient round-trip transportation from Tenerife hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Harbour Fees: 10,50€ per pax
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Departure from Playa de las Américas (southern departures) or from Puerto de la Cruz (northern departures). Pick up at the hotel or nearby meeting point. Please provide the address of your hotel so that it can be assigned to the nearest meeting point. You will receive all the information regarding the collection point with the confirmation of the reservation. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE HARBOUR FEES WILL BE CHARGED AT PICK-UP TIME (10,50€ PER PAX).
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Tenerife , Tenerife, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable and warm clothing
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yedra Excursiones en Todoterreno, S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Gomera Jeep Safari Tour from Tenerife?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during La Gomera Jeep Safari Tour from Tenerife?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Gomera Jeep Safari Tour from Tenerife?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Gomera Jeep Safari Tour from Tenerife?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms