- 8-hour Tenerife gastronomy tour to San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Candelaria
- Sample cheese and wine at two popular wineries
- Enjoy a 4-course lunch with wine while you watch beautiful ocean views
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included included from select hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Please contact the local tour operator to arrange pickup, available in the south area of Tenerife (El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Las Américas,Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes)
Please contact local supplier to arrange pick up if you are not staying in this area.
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Your 8-hour tour will depart about 9am. Start your food tasting adventure in San Cristóbal de La Laguna. Stop by two different wineries, and sample some of the area’s most popular wine and cheese choices.
After you’ve gotten to try some of the food and wine the area is famous for, as well as loading up on plenty of information from your guide, it’s time to indulge in a 4-course meal to keep you satisfied for the rest of the day. Enjoy your lunch in a relaxed setting while sipping some wine and taking in the beautiful ocean views.
Candelaria, is next up on your agenda. The town is noted by Catholics in Spain and Latin America as a place of veneration of the Virgin of Candelaria, the patron of the Canary Islands. Explore the religious area, and see Basilica of Our Lady of Candelaria along your way. Then, take a ride back to your hotel where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Teide S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The guide gave us lots of facts as we drove up to La Laguna which were interesting but the weather on that side of the island was completely different so a coat is needed and even an umbrella!" See review