- Small-group full-day island tour of Tenerife
- Discover Los Gigantes cliffs, Candaleria's Basilica and La Oratava Valley in only one day
- Enjoy the convenience of transportation in an air-conditioned minivan, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour, limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Please contact the local tour operator to arrange pickup, available in the south area of Tenerife (El Médano, Golf del Sur, Costa del Silencio, Los Cristianos, Las Américas,Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Playa San Juan, Alcalá, Playa de la Arena, Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes)
Please contact local supplier to arrange pick up if you are not staying in this area.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Stop at a lookout point to capture photographs of the geological wonders and then continue to Icod de los Vios to visit its dragon tree, reputed to be the oldest of its kind in the world. Next, head to La Orotava Valley to admire landscapes abundant with banana plantations, lush vineyards and pine-clad mountains.
Cap your cultural tour with a visit to Candelaria and absorb the sacred aura of Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Candelaria, an impressive domed church flanked by a plaza in which nine enormous warrior statues reside. Conclude your tour with drop-off at your Tenerife accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Teide S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tenerife Full Island Tour.